In celebration of National Poetry Month, adults 18+ are invited to submit their original poems for inclusion in the St. Louis County Library poetry compilation. The compilation will appear in the Indie Author Project, an online collection of works available to all participating Missouri libraries, available in SLCL’s eMedia collection.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- Open to adults ages 18+.
- Entrant must have a St. Louis County Library card.
- Limit one poem submission per person.
- Poems may not be duplicated from the previous year.
- Poem can be any line length but must not exceed three (3) total pages.
- Poems should include the title and author's name, and should be in a PDF format.
- Poetry can be on any topic provided that the content is appropriate in language and subject.
- Entries accepted starting Thursday, April 1, and must be received by Friday, April 30, 2021.
You will be asked to include:
- Poem Title
- Phone Number
- Email Address
All participants must complete the SLCL Author Release found here.